here we will see the topmost reached very important biological facts
- ice cream makes your body warmer because of its facts content
2. Being alone is as bad for your health as smoking cigarettes per day
3. the size of your pupils is an excellent measure of cognitive effort or essentially how hard your brain is working
4. the human attention span maxes out at about 10 minutes, over that and we will tend to revert to daydreaming.
5. writers are 121% more likes to suffer from bipolar disorder than those working in uncreative fields
6. Around 70% of the oxygen we breath comes from the ocean.
7. Having a conversation with a woman gives a man to improve mental strength.
8. we are more attracted to individuals with bigger eyes
9.A recent study in current biology showed dogs respond to nonverbal and verbal cues at a similar level to human two years olds some dogs are even able to understand basic sign languages.
10. heartbreak can literally kill you. Damage from a breakup or loss of a loved one can lead to a heart attack
11.no one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia
12. Chocolate and shopping are more addictive than LSD and steroid
13.Negativity brings down your immunity system
14. Drinking alcohol is 100 times more dangerous than using marijuana
15.during a group chat if somebody has his/her feet turned towards you that means she/he is interested in you
16. human bone is an excellent example of perfect architecture. the femur that supports the weight of our body during walking is more powerful when compared to a solid concrete of the same weight
18.Doing things that scare you will make you happier and a chemical called adrenaline released by the brain is responsible for it.
19.researchers has shown that people are happiest at 7:26 pm on Saturday evening
20.the same skin cells that make up a human vagina are the same type of cells that are in a human mouth
21.when you shiver in cold your body releases the exercise hormone irisin, which encourage your body to turn fat into heat
22. lemon juice with a pinch of salt every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight
23.some people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed
25.our strongest memories are usually inaccurate
26. dendrophilia is the sexual arousal of trees
27.studies show that trauma victims who don’t search for their misfortune turn out to be the well-adjusted years later
28. laying requires a lot of mental effort
29.Daydreaming is sailed to help people focus on what they want in life
30.Each day your heart produces enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles
31.it has been proven that our reaction to a situation literally has the power to change the situation itself
32.when you sneeze you die for a second
33.more than a third of Europeans have a mental health disorder
34.the brain operates on the same amount of powers as a 10-watt light bulb. your brain generates as much energy as a small light bulb even when you’re sleeping
35. information travels at different speeds within different types of neurons. not all neurons are the same. there are a few different types within the body and transmission along these different kinds can be a slow as 0.5 meters/sec or as fast as 120 meters/sec
36.Distance your blood vessels could travels if laid end more than two times around the earth.
37. the average person, am or woman, blinks eyes about 13 times a minute
38.feet have 500000sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
39.During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools
40.the average person expels flatulence 14 times each day.
41.the largest cell in the human body is the female egg and smallest is the male sperm.
42. your teeth starts growing 6 months before you are born.
43. after eating too much your hearing is less sharp.
44.Women are born better smaller than men and remain better smaller over life.
45. Monday is the day of the heart attack is greatest.
46.Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
47. A human head remains conscious for about 15 to 20 seconds after it is been decapitated.
48. Babies are born with 300 bones, by adulthood the number is reduced to 206.
the reason for this is that many of the bones of children are composed of small compotes bones that are not yet fused like those in the skull. This makes it easier for the baby to pas through the birth canal. The bones harden and fuse as the children grow.
49.we are about 1 cm taller in the morning than in the evening.
the cartilage between our bones gets compressed by standing sitting and other daily activates as the day goes on, making us just a little shorter at the end of the day than at the beginning.
50.the strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.